Tap installation, replacement and repair in Chelmsford and Essex. Free quotes with no call out charges. Experienced Gas Safe Plumbers undertake all work.
Call – 01245 830075
TM Hughes & Son are fully qualified plumbers who offer a full Tap Installation, replacement and repair service for Kitchen, Bathroom and Commercial Taps. Whether you want brand new Taps fitted, a leaking tap repaired or poor tap pressure fixed, we can help you.
We can install and repair the following styles of Tap
- Pillar Taps – Traditional style single hot and cold taps
- Mixer Taps – Connected hot and cold taps that can be mixed
- Monoblocs – The hot and cold are mixed inside a single tap
- Commercial Taps – Lever, Push Button and Sensor Taps, found in commercial bathrooms
We can repair and replace the following tap mechanisms
- Ball Taps – Ball Taps contain a metal ball that controls the strength, flow and temperature of the water
- Cartridge Taps – Cartridge taps contain a mechanism that moves up and down and sides to side to control flow and temperature
- Disc Taps – Disc Taps contain a pair of ceramic discs which allow water to flow when the tap is turned on
- Washer – The original tap mechanism commonly found in traditional pillar taps, the washer is raised or lowered as the tap is turned, regulating the flow