Immersion Heater Installation in Chelmsford and Essex.
- Free quotes
- Gas Safe Registered Engineers
Call – 01245 830075
Our Plumbers specialise in Immersion Heater fitting and replacement. An immersion heater sits inside your water cylinder and can be used as your main water heater or as a backup.
Having an Immersion Heater fitted to your cylinder means you always have the option of heating your water with gas or electricity, which in turn gives you peace of mind.
Heating water with an immersion heater is more expensive than heating water with a gas boiler; immersion heaters do have some advantages, though.
- Immersion heaters with thermostatic controls turn off automatically once the desired temperature has been reached.
- An immersion heater can heat a typical 120-litre cylinder in a couple of hours. If the cylinder is well insulated, the water will stay hot all day.
- Immersion heaters have an independent power supply so that they can be turned on and off with ease.
- You will still have hot water if your boiler fails
If you would like an Immersion Heater fitted or replaced, please contact us using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below