Underfloor Heating In Harlow & Surrounding Areas
Call – 01279 510175
- Gas Safe Registered Engineers
- Fully Insured
- Free Quotes
Underfloor Heating has become extremely popular in recent years as it’s far superior to conventional Heating in many ways.
TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd install, service and repair Underfloor Heating systems in Harlow.
We have experienced Gas Safe registered Underfloor Heating engineers on hand to install a new system in your home or perform repairs and maintenance on an existing system.
The Benefits Of Underfloor Heating
- Underfloor Heating can be fitted in any home. Systems are available to work with your Boiler (wet system) or electric supply (electric system)
- Whereas conventional radiators heat a room from a single area on the wall, Underfloor Heating covers the whole area. Emitting heat over the entire room, providing consistent Heating throughout.
- The heat is provided by wet pipes or electric coils under the floor. Both are well insulated with Celotex, Screed, specially made tiles or aluminium plates. The insulation heats up as well, producing heat and making for a very energy-efficient system.
- Underfloor Heating uses less energy and is more environmentally friendly than other heating systems saving you money on your heating bills while doing your bit for the planet.
- Radiators have to burn more fuel and work harder to produce the same heat as Underfloor Heating. When a system is installed, radiators are removed, creating wall space.
- Once an Underfloor Heating system is installed, it will give you many years of trouble-free service. A system should last 35+ years and will only require minimal maintenance and part replacements during this time.
- As most of the Underfloor Heating components are hidden away under the floor, it’s doubtful your system will ever be damaged. Moving parts such as the pump and valve are easy to access above the ground and can be replaced quickly if required.
- Underfloor Heating is a good selling point and will add value to your home if you ever decide to move. Attractive to homebuyers, your home should be easier to sell.
- The comfort of warm floors and consistent heat is unbeatable in the depths of winter.
- Underfloor Heating systems can be fitted with multiple zone thermostats so you can control the temperature of each room.
Underfloor Heating Installation
We are Underfloor Heating specialists, having installed many systems in Harlow and the surrounding areas over the years.
Underfloor Heating Installation is a complex job appropriately undertaken to a high standard by our experienced Gas Safe registered engineers.
We can install Underfloor Heating systems in any home of any size. So whether you live in a one-bedroom flat or a substantial three-storey house, we will fit the ideal system for your property.
We install systems of any size, covering your whole home, a single floor or a single room.
We would like to offer you a free survey and no-obligation quote undertaken by one of our friendly engineers.
Call us on 01279 510175 to book your free no-obligation survey and quote. Alternatively, use the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Underfloor Heating Maintenance
If we install a system for you or a Harlow resident who already has Underfloor Heating installed, we offer checks, maintenance and servicing.
Annual checking ensures your systems are set and working correctly and takes little time.
An engineer will check your manifold and that all connections are tight and sealed adequately without any leaks.
Seals and washers are tightened and replaced as necessary. The pump and valves are checked to ensure they’re working correctly.
For those with older systems who feel they are not getting total heat output as they used to, we offer Underfloor Powerflushing.
We’ll pump a mix of chemicals and water through the Underfloor Pipes until all limescale and debris are removed.
Afterwards, your Underfloor Heating system will run very well with the best possible heat output.
Underfloor Heating Repairs
We undertake Underfloor Heating repairs. Many Harlow homes have old systems prone to issues or breakdowns.
Pump or motorised valve failure is the most common Underfloor Heating issue. Both will wear out a long time before the pipes running under the floor.
Pumps and valves are easy enough to replace if they fail. An engineer will remove the old defunct part and install a new one.
Sometimes old faulty thermostats can cause problems. These are quick and simple to replace also.
Cold spots under the floor are probably due to air in the system, which one of our engineers will remove.
If any suspected leaks are present under the floor, they are quickly found with thermal imaging equipment and can be dealt with quickly.
We can also install a new system consisting of manifold, pump, valves and controls to work with your existing Underfloor Heating pipes.
If you would like to discuss your underfloor heating requirements, would like a free no-obligation quote or would like to book an engineer, please get in touch using the phone number or contact form below.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below