Gas Cooker Fitting & Disconnection In Loughton
Call – 0208 1680365
Installing a new Gas cooker is a quick and painless process when using TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd.
We offer gas cooker disconnection and fitting undertaken by experienced gas safe registered engineers.
How It Works
- Contact us, and we’ll give you a quote to disconnect your old cooker and install your new one.
- Book a convenient time for us to undertake the installation
- We’ll send a gas engineer over at the agreed time.
- Our engineer will inspect the cooker area and ensure the gas line, connections and hot zone is in order.
- Your gas is shut off temporarily so the old cooker can be disconnected and removed.
- The gas connections checked before the installation of the new cooker. If the connection is old and worn, we’ll fit a new one.
- Your new cooker’s carefully unpacked and put into position.
- Your new cookers connected to the gas supply
- The gas supply is reactivated, the connections checked and tested
- Your new cookers tested as set out in the manufacturer’s instructions
- An installation record’s written for you to keep
And that’s it! Once installed, your new gas cooker will give you many years of trouble-free service.
Why Use TM Hughes?
You should always use a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer when undertaking any gas installations. Incorrect fitting can lead to appliance damage and even gas leaks, which can, in some cases, be fatal.
Using a gas safe registered engineer also ensures your new cooker warranty is valid. Read the small print. You’ll find a stipulation that the warranty is only fitted if fitted by a qualified gas safe registered engineer.
Our prices are also among the best in Loughton, with many satisfied customers in the area.
We fit all types of Gas Cookers which include
- Gas Cookers
- LPG Gas Cookers
- Gas Range Cookers
- Built-In Gas Ovens
- Dual Fuel Cookers
- Gas Hobs
- Built-In Gas Hobs
Gas Cooker Fitting Requirements
A gas cooker’s safe and legal fitting requires that the cooker is installed within 1.5 meters of the gas line and has a suitable connection.
Also, the ‘hot zone area’ (750mm above the cooker and 50mm on either side) is clear of…
- Kitchen Units
- Wood Cladding
- Any Other Flammable Wall Covering
- Switches & Sockets
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Boilers/Water Heaters
This is to ensure nothing is damaged by the cooker, and there’s no fire risk.
Our engineer will check everything over on the day of the installation.
Please use the phone number or contact form below to book a gas cooker installation/disconnection or if you require any further information.