Boiler Service & Repair Loughton
Call – 0208 1680365
We Service & Repair All Types & Makes Of Boilers Including
0% Boiler Finance Available Click Here For More Information
- Gas Safe Registered
- All types and makes of Boiler serviced & Repaired
- Worcester Bosch Accredited
- Good Prices
- No Call-Out Charges
TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd is a family-run company offering Boiler servicing and repairs in Loughton.
Your Boiler is an essential appliance. Without out, there would be no heating or hot water in your home, making life very uncomfortable.
It’s essential to keep your Boiler serviced to ensure it runs smoothly and won’t break down anytime soon.
If you are unlucky enough to experience a Boiler failure or your Boilers causing you problems, we have engineers on hand to repair your Boiler. Repairs include no call out charges.
Our Boiler Servicing prices are amongst the best in Loughton. In addition, our engineers are highly experienced in working on all kinds of Boilers.
10 Reasons To Have Your Boiler Serviced Annually By TM Hughes & Son
- It’s a fact serviced Boilers breakdown far less than non serviced Boilers. During winter, we are called out to deal with many broken Boilers. We find most breakdowns are due to neglect. The breakdown would probably not have occurred if the Boiler was serviced regularly.
- Servicing improves energy efficiency providing the optimal fuel burned to heat produced ratio. Clean Boilers don’t have to work as hard as dirty Boilers, which will save you money on your heating bills.
- Home cover insurance policies that include Boiler breakdown are only valid if the Boilers have been maintained and serviced within the past 12 months. The same goes for Boiler manufacturer warranties. Service records are included, which you can use as proof at a later date if necessary.
- While modern Boilers are incredibly safe, they are still a carbon monoxide risk. Servicing ensures your Boiler’s not a carbon monoxide risk as various safety tests are conducted during the service.
- Underlying issues that have the potential to turn into more serious problems are discovered during servicing. Issues can be dealt with there and then, or they can be planned for later. (we will always consult you first and agree on a price before undertaking any additional repairs)
- The service is done following a procedure as set out by the Boiler manufacturer. The service is tidy and disruption-free, all work areas are left as found by our engineers.
- You’ll find our staff friendly and professional, they have many years experience in plumbing, and central heating so feel free to ask any questions or advice related to these matters.
- Our engineers may offer advice and recommendations for adjustments that’ll improve the running of your Boiler and central heating system.
- All makes, and types of Boilers are serviced by our fully qualified, certified and insured engineers.
- Our Boiler servicing prices are amongst the best in Loughton
We service and repair all Combination, System and Regular Boilers which include most makes such as
- Worcester Bosch
- Saunier Duval
- And More
If your Boilers not working properly, leaking, making strange noises or has stopped working altogether, give us a call on Call – 0208 1680365
One of our experienced Boiler engineers will pick up the phone and advise you on what to do. We can then arrange a time to come over.
We offer 2 hour response times, or at a convenient time for you, you’ll be pleased to hear that all Boiler repair call-outs include No Call Out charges. In addition, we have engineers available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Boiler Repair Procedure
The first step is to call us and book a time for an engineer to come over.
- Our engineer will arrive on time and produce his Gas Safe Registered ID so you can rest assured you’re having a professional Boiler repair.
- The engineer will test and inspect the Boiler to diagnose the fault. Sometimes a simple adjustment is all that’s needed to get your Boiler back up and running.
- Otherwise, parts may be required, in which instance we’ll give you a price for the parts and repair.
- You’ll find us cheaper than the big national companies as we have efficient staff and smaller overheads, enabling us to offer the best prices possible. We also monitor the prices of other companies in the area to ensure ours remain fair.
- Once the issues are established, and the parts are to hand (many of which we can obtain the same day), the engineer will undertake the repair in a tidy and efficient manner.
- Once the part’s been replaced, the Boilers are put back together and switched on. Our engineer will thoroughly test the Boiler and ensure it’s working correctly. Your radiators, valves and hot water supply are also checked to make sure everything’s in order.
- If your Boiler fault was caused by neglect, frozen pipes or a dirty central heating system, or engineer would offer recommendations, so the issue doesn’t occur again in the future.
- Annual Boiler servicing goes a long way in preventing Boiler faults and issues.
- Insulating your condensate pipes will prevent freezing in cold weather. In addition, frozen pipes will prevent your Boiler from working.
- Limescale and debris caused by central heating systems block Boiler components preventing them from working correctly. Powerflushing can remedy this, cleansing your system of all limescale and debris so no internal parts will clog again.
0% Finance is available for Boilers and repairs. Click Here for more information.
If you would like to book a boiler repair or speak to a gas engineer, please contact us using the phone number or contact form below.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below
Call – 0208 1680365
Get A Price Now
Call Us – 0208 1680365
Email Us or Request A Call-Back
For Boiler Installations & Repair