Power Flushing Canvey Island
Call – 01268 351075
TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd offer Power Flushing in Canvey Island.
Power Flushing cleanses your central heating system of all dirt and debris, fully restoring your system enabling fast heating radiators and excellent energy efficiency.
Here’s Why You Should Let Us Power Flush Your Central Heating System
- We are established Heating Engineers with a good reputation and 30+ years of experience
- All our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and fully insured
- We use Kamco machines and chemicals, the industry-standard
- Power Flushing entirely cleanses your system
- You’ll experience improved faster heating
- You’ll enjoy better energy efficiency and lower fuel bills
- Only one visit required
- It lasts a long time
TM Hughes has been serving the residents of Canvey Island for over 30 years.
We are an established company who undertake all work to a high standard.
Our engineers have Power Flushed many central heating systems in Canvey Island we have many satisfied and loyal customers in the area.
Gas Safe Registered & Fully Insured
Our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and fully insured. Gas Safe Registration is an essential legal requirement to work on gas systems. Gas Safe ID is presented on every job, so you have peace of mind that certified professionals undertake the work.
We Use Kamco Machines & Chemicals
We undertake all Power Flushing using Kamco machines and chemicals. Kamco is the leading Power Flushing machine manufacturer and the UK industry standard.
Power Flushing Fully Cleans Your System
Central heating systems accumulate debris over several years.
The debris is a mix of metals, rust, and limescale generated internally within the central heating system.
These particles settle into the bottom of pipes and radiators and clump into a mud style substance that heating engineers call ‘Sludge.’
Sludge builds up gradually, clogging central heating systems. The Sludge makes the Boiler work harder to heat water and prevents radiators and pipes from heating fully.
Consequently, your heating is less energy efficient, and your heating costs more to run.
Power Flushing removes the Sludge thoroughly from your system.
Faster More Consistent Heating
Before the Power Flush, your heating took too long to heat, and some or all radiators never felt hot, or if they did, it wasn’t over the entire surface.
After Power Flushing, your radiators will heat faster, and all radiators in your home will heat fully from top to bottom.
Improved Energy Efficiency
Now your system is cleaned and heats faster. As a result, your Boiler doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve the desired heat in your home.
Your system is more energy-efficient, and you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
Only Takes One Visit
Power Flushing is a swift operation usually complete within a few hours.
The length of time depends on the severity of the sludge buildup in your system.
Lasts A Long Time
Once your system has been fully flushed and is cleared, it’s filled with clean water and a potent rust inhibitor to help prevent the build of Sludge again in the future.
When To Power Flush
Is it time you had your central heating system Power Flushed? does any of the following apply to you?
Black Or Brown Water
Radiators need bleeding from time to time. Bleeding is a simple operation the householder can undertake.
When you bleed your radiators, take note of the watercolour.
Clear and grey coloured water is ok, a sign your system is in good health.
Brown or worse black water indicates a dirty system that requires Power Flushing.
You Haven’t Had Your System Flushed In 5+ Years
Central heating systems should be Power Flushed every five years to ensure it remains clean and in good working order.
If it’s been more than five years since your last Power Flush, you should consider having one done soon.
If any of your radiators are cold at the bottom or bottom and middle, they are clogged with Sludge. Severely clogged radiators may not even heat at all (always bleed first to check as it may be trapped air). So it’s time to have your system Power Flushed.
Radiators Take A Long Time To Heat Up
If you feel your radiators take too long to heat up, they may be clogged and need a Power Flush.
A New Boiler’s Being Installed
New Boiler installations require a Power Flush beforehand to validate the warranty. Always get your system cleansed before installing a new Boiler.
How Power Flushing Works
The process is simple and non-disruptive to your day to day activities.
- Book a Power Flush with us, and one of our engineers will visit at the specified time.
- A Kamco Power Flushing machine is attached to your central heating system.
- The machine pumps chemicals around your central heating system under pressure.
- The chemicals dislodge and remove all Sludge that is collected by the machine.
- The dirty sludge infected water is collected and removed by our engineer.
- The machine runs until your system is thoroughly cleansed. Once clean, a rust inhibitor is added to your system along with clean water.
- Your Boiler is switched on, and all radiators are tested. You’ll instantly see the improvement.
- Our engineer may make a few tweaks to your central heating system to improve running, so you get the best from it.
Book Your Power Flush
Contact us today for a free no-obligation Power Flushing quote.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below