TM Hughes & Son are Underfloor Heating Specialists offering Installation, Service and Repairs in Canvey Island.
We have a team of dedicated Underfloor Heating engineers with vast experience and knowledge in wet and electric systems.
Our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and fully insured.
We offer free no-obligation surveys and quotes for Underfloor Heating Installations, Servicing and Repairs.
Underfloor Heating Installation
Our Engineers install both wet and electric Underfloor Heating systems
- Wet systems work with your Boiler and central heating system
- Electric systems are powered directly from the mains electrical supply
Various solutions are available for both forms of Underfloor Heating to work with any type and size of the property.
Underfloor Heating Systems are incredibly versatile. You can go as little or as large as possible with Underfloor Heating. You can install it in a single room or your entire home.
Underfloor Heating offers many benefits. Here’s why you should consider having an installation in your home.
- The heating elements are hidden underneath the floor.
- The heating elements run throughout each room, providing even heat across the whole area.
- The heat remains consistent throughout the room, with no cold areas.
- Less energy is required when compared to conventional heating systems to fully heat a room.
- Underfloor Heating offers better energy efficiency when compared to conventional heating systems.
- Insulation is an integral part of all Underfloor Heating systems. The insulation is heated and stays warm for many hours.
- Better energy efficiency translates into lower energy bills.
- Underfloor Heating can be fitted to any type of property and will work with all kinds of flooring.
- Underfloor Heating is environmentally friendly. Having a system installed could lower your carbon footprint.
- Underfloor Heating systems require minimal maintenance and will last 35+ years.
- As the heat’s now underfloor radiators are removed, creating wall space.
- Underfloor Heating is a desirable selling point that will make your home more attractive to buyers if you ever decide to sell.
- You’ll appreciate and enjoy the warm floor, especially in winter.
Free Surveys & Quotes
If you’re sold on the idea of an Underfloor Heating system and are interested in a new installation, please feel free to book a free no-obligation survey and quote undertaken by one of our engineers.
Our engineer will inspect your property, central heating system and the areas you want to be heated.
The engineer will present the best available options for your unique requirements and your property and go through the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Once the engineer knows what you want from a new Underfloor Heating system, he’ll go away and write you a free no-obligation quote.
Servicing Underfloor Heating
Installed correctly, an Underfloor Heating system will give you years of trouble-free use.
Electric systems require no maintenance. However, wet systems need a little maintenance now, and then that’s why we offer Underfloor Heating servicing.
Servicing takes place on the working parts situated above the ground, such as the manifold, connections, pump and valves.
An engineer will check that all of these parts are set correctly and in complete working order.
The engineer will ensure all connections are tight with no leaking from the manifold. If any worn seals or washers are found, they will be replaced.
A service takes little time and can take place simultaneously with other central heating maintenance such as Boiler servicing.
If you have had an Underfloor Heating system for several years and it’s no longer Heating as well as it once did, we can Power Flush the pipes.
Power Flushing clears the Underfloor pipes of all debris which inhibits heating effectiveness.
Once clear, your Underfloor pipes will heat your room fast and effectively running at improved energy efficiency.
Repairing Underfloor Heating Systems
If you have an older Underfloor Heating system in your home, the working parts may fail and need replacing.
The pump and motorised valves are typically the first components to stop working. They are, however, easy to access and replace.
Old manifolds can also be replaced to work with your existing underfloor pipes. Pipes generally last many years and never require attention unless they are accidentally damaged (which is very difficult to do).
If you have an issue under the floor, our engineer will use a thermal imaging camera to pinpoint the exact location.
Sometimes airlocks are present, which prevent certain floor areas from Heating up. Our engineers will remove any airlocks present, so the room heats thoroughly again.
Other times a pipe may be leaking. Again we’ll quickly establish the location with a thermal imaging camera.
The flooring is lifted in the affected area so we can get to the pipe and repair it. Afterwards, the floor is refilled and flooring laid back over the top.
Please contact us today if you require an Underfloor Heating Installation, Service or Repair.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below