Gas Cooker Installation Benfleet
(And Surrounding Areas)
Fitting & Disconnection
Call – 01268 351075
TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd offer gas cooker installation in and around Benfleet.
A swift, disruption-free procedure undertaken by experienced Gas Safe Registered engineers.
We can also disconnect your existing cooker before you’re new ones installed or if you’re moving.
- Call or email us, and we will give you a cooker installation/disconnection quote.
- Book a time for one of our engineers to visit when you’re in.
- One of our certified, fully insured engineers will visit at your booked time.
- A quick inspection of the gas line, connections, cooker area and ‘hot zone’ is undertaken to ensure everything’s ok.
- The gas supply is shut off to enable safe disconnection/connection of the new cooker or hob.
- The gas connection is inspected for suitability. Old worn out connections are replaced.
- The new cooker’s unpacked and fitted into position.
- The cooker’s connected to the gas supply.
- The gas supply is turned back on
- The cooker is started and tested to ensure it works per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- An installation record’s written for you. You may need this to validate your cooker warranty.
When having any gas appliance fitted, you must always use a certified Gas Safe Registered engineer with insurance.
Gas cooker installation is certainly not a DIY job. Improper fitting can lead to gas leaks which can prove fatal.
Correct fitting by a qualified engineer also ensures your warranty is valid for your new cooker.
In the event of a claim, the insurers will want to see evidence a registered engineer fitted your cooker. Service records are provided after connection, so you can prove this.
Gas cooker fitting is a quick procedure. Our prices are also very reasonable.
We fit most types of Gas Cookers which include
- Gas Cookers
- LPG Gas Cookers
- Gas Range Cookers
- Built-In Gas Ovens
- Dual Fuel Cookers
- Gas Hobs
- Built-In Gas Hobs
Gas cookers must be fitted with suitable clearance from kitchen units, shelves, cladding, cables etc., anything that’s flammable or could be damaged by heat.
The cooker needs suitable clearance on either side and above. We will ensure everything is in order before the installation.
If the space is not suitable for a cooker installation, we’ll make recommendations on the necessary changes to your kitchen to ensure a proper and safe gas cooker installation. If you’re unsure, give us a call, and we will advise over the phone.
Please get in touch if you need a new cooker installed or an old one disconnected.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below
Call – 01268 351075
Get A Price Now
Call Us – 01268 351075
Email Us or Request A Call-Back
For Boiler Installations & Repair