Boiler Servicing & Repairs Benfleet
Call – 01268 351075
We Service & Repair All Types & Makes Of Boilers Including
0% Boiler Finance Available, Buy Now Pay Later Click Here For More Information
Welcome to TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd. We have Gas Safe Registered Engineers on hand to service or repair your Boiler in Benfleet and the surrounding areas.
What’s The Difference Between A Boiler Service & Repair?
Boiler Servicing is annual maintenance that involves thoroughly cleaning your Boiler and testing the components to ensure they are working.
The Boiler’s also tested to ensure it’s safe and efficient and isn’t a carbon monoxide risk.
Annual Boiler serving is necessary as it ensures your Boiler’s running properly consuming the correct amount of fuel. A yearly service also validates your Boiler warranty and any home insurance policies.
Boiler Repairs are undertaken when your Boiler stops working. The fault is identified and rectified.
Faulty parts are replaced, blockages are removed or resetting/repressurising may be in order.
Annual Boiler servicing is the best thing you can do to lower the risk of experiencing a boiler breakdown (and needing a boiler repair)
All Boiler servicing and repairs are undertaken by experienced gas safe registered engineers, who are fully insured and qualified to work on any type and make of Boiler.
Our prices are very fair, amongst the best in the area and include no call out charges.
Types Of Boiler We Service & Repair
We service and repair all types of Boiler which include
- Combination Boilers
- System Boilers
- Regular Boilers
Whether they are run on Gas, Electric or LPG
Makes Of Boiler We Service & Repair
We service and repair all types and makes of Boiler, which includes
- Saunier Duval
- Worcester Bosch
An experienced Gas Safe Registered engineer must always undertake boiler Servicing.
We offer such engineers for Boiler servicing at very reasonable prices. The first step is to book your Boiler Service. We have slots available all day Monday-Saturday.
Our engineer will do the following during the Boiler service
- Turn up at the agreed time
- Present their Gas Safe ID
- Remove the Boiler case and check for signs of corrosion (a sign of leaks within the Boiler). The Boiler case is cleaned
- Check all seals, tighten if necessary
- Check the water flow and ensure the Boiler’sBoiler’s running at the correct pressure
- Clean all internal components of the Boiler
- Test the gas burner pressure, adjust if necessary
- Run a gas rate check using a gas meter, make adjustments if required
- Test the flue using a flue gas analyser to confirm your Boiler’s safe to use and running efficiently
- Ensure the Boiler has adequate ventilation
- Check and test the Boiler flue to ensure all exhaust gasses are appropriately removed and that the flue retains heat
- Test all safety devices fitted within the Boiler
- Test the Boiler for leaking gas
- Put the Boiler back together
- Write a service record (keep this for proof of servicing)
After service, you can rest assured your Boiler’s good to run and safe to use. We’ll write to you with a reminder before your next service is due so you can stay on top of annual servicing and keep your boiler warranty valid (if you have one).
Serviced Boilers rarely break down, but once they get over ten years old, the chances of failure increase.
Boiler servicing is the best thing you can do to protect yourself from a breakdown, which usually occurs in the winter when the Boiler’s running day in day out.
However, Boiler faults and failures can still occur, especially with older Boilers.
Don’t worry. If you suffer a Boiler fault or complete breakdown, we can get your Boiler back working the same day.
We Offer Boiler repairs 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can repair any type and make of Boiler and aim to get an engineer out to you within a couple of hours.
If the issue is minor, we may be able to advise over the phone, so you can get your Boiler working yourself.
Give us a call if your Boiler…
- Won’t switch on – It could be several issues.
- Keeps switching off – A sign of a blockage, leak or pressure issue.
- Is making whistling noises – Limescale could be trapped in the heat exchanger, an urgent, potentially damaging issue.
- Leaking – Could be a faulty valve or seal, loose connection or corroded component/pipework, don’t ignore.
- Pilot Light Keeps Going Out – The thermocouple, a critical safety device, may need adjusting or replacing.
- Low Pressure – You may have a leak, or your Boiler may need repressurising (which you can do yourself).
- Boiler Don’t Maintain Pressure – You probably have a leak somewhere in the Boiler.
- Loud/Unusual Noises – Always an indication of a fault. Don’t ignore it. It could lead to expensive damage.
We will advise you on what to do over the phone and, if necessary, get an engineer out to you ASAP. Our rates are very fair and include no call out charges.
We carry parts in stock. Otherwise, we should obtain them from local suppliers on the same day.
Once your Boiler’s repaired, it will be thoroughly tested to ensure it’s in good working order. Our engineer may offer advice and recommendations/adjustments so you can get the best out of your heating system and prevent Boiler breakdowns in the future.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below