Toilet Installation, Repairs & Unblocking South Woodham Ferrers
Call – 01245 830075
Welcome to TM Hughes & Son. We offer a range of Toilet services to the residents of South Woodham Ferrers.
Experienced and insured Plumbers undertake our services and include
- Toilet Installation
- Toilet Repairs
- Emergency Unblocking
We offer free, no-obligation surveys and quotes for fitting new Toilets.
There are no call-out charges for Repairs & Emergency Unblocking.
We fit a wide range of Toilets to suit all types of Bathrooms.
Types of Toilets we fit include
- Back to the wall: This type of Toilet has the cistern and pipes hidden behind the wall, giving a seamless and modern look.
- Close-coupled: The cistern is directly attached to the toilet bowl, a neat compact design.
- Corner: Designed to fit neatly into any corner, this type of Toilet is a space-saving solution.
- Comfort height: Ideal for taller individuals or those with mobility issues, these toilets are 20-50mm higher than other toilets.
- Modern: Square-shaped toilets for modern contemporary bathrooms.
- Rimless: The inside rim is removed for better hygiene and easier cleaning.
- Traditional: The cistern is not attached to the bowl and is fixed higher with a pull chain for flushing.
- Wall hung: These toilets are fixed to a frame within the wall, creating a floating appearance.
- Dual Flush: Offers two flush powers, one for liquid waste and another for solid waste, conserving water.
- Lever Flush: Features a lever that is pulled to flush the Toilet.
- Chain Flush: Used for high-fixed cisterns, the Toilet is flushed by pulling a chain.
- Smart Flush: Flushes automatically when you move away from the Toilet.
Common Toilet Issues & Repairs
We have Plumbers on hand to repair your Toilet. Common repairs include
- Constant running water: Often caused by a faulty float or fill valve, this issue is fixed by replacing the problematic part.
- Weak or slow flush: This may be due to a clogged flush valve or insufficient water in the cistern. Cleaning the valve or adjusting the water level will resolve the problem.
- Toilet leaks can occur around the base, at the tank-to-bowl connection, or from the cistern. Tightening connections, replacing seals, or fixing cracks will stop the leak.
- Loose or wobbly Toilet: This is caused by loose bolts or a damaged flange. Tightening bolts or replacing the flange will secure the Toilet.
- Blocked Toilet: If you cannot remove a blockage yourself, we can send a Plumber to your home the same day to remove it for you.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below
Call – 01245 830075
For Boiler Installations & Repair