Gas Cooker Installation Witham
Call – 01376 230156
Welcome To TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd. We offer gas cooker fitting and disconnection in Witham.
The process is quick and straightforward, ensuring the safe fitting of your new cooker by an experienced Gas Safe Registered engineer.
Quick & Easy Gas Cooker Fitting
Have a new gas cooker that needs fitting? An old one that needs disconnecting? here’s how it works
- Contact us, and we will give you a price. Then, if you’re satisfied with the price, book an appointment at a convenient time and date.
- We’ll send a Gas Safe Registered engineer to your property at the agreed time and date.
- Our engineer will shut off the gas supply and disconnect your old hob/cooker.
- The engineer undertakes a quick inspection to ensure the gas line, connection, and hot zone are safe.
- Any safety defects with the gas line, connection or hot zone will be remedied, if possible (most times, they are ok, and no action is needed)
- Your new cooker/hob is carefully unpacked and connected to the gas supply.
- The cooker/hob is put into position and levelled.
- The gas supply is reinstated, and the engineer will test the connection for leaking gas.
- The cooker/hob is tested per the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure it works.
- An installation record is written for you to keep for your records.
Fitted wrong Gas appliances are dangerous and can even be lethal. That’s why you should always use a qaulified Gas Safe Registered engineer when installing a new gas appliance.
We have fitted endless gas cookers over the past thirty years and will ensure yours is fitted safely to the correct legal standard.
Correct installation by a Gas Safe Registered engineer is a condition of warranty validation. So if anything goes wrong with your new gas hob/cooker, your warranty will be valid, and you will have the certification to prove your cooker was appropriately fitted.
All Types Of Gas Cookers Fitted
We fit all types and makes of gas cookers which includes
- Gas Cookers
- LPG Gas Cookers
- Gas Range Cookers
- Built-In Gas Ovens
- Dual Fuel Cookers
- Gas Hobs
- Built-In Gas Hobs
Your new gas cooker/hob must be fitted within 1.5 meters of the gas line to a suitable connection.
The hot zone must be clear of shelves, units, cables etc. Any combustible materials. This area is 750mm above the cooker and 50mm on either side.
If you’re unsure about the installation requirements, contact us for advice.
Please get in touch with Us today to book your Gas Cooker Installation.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below