Gas Cooker Installation & Disconnection Rayleigh
Call – 01268 351075
Are you in need of a Gas Cooker Installation in the Rayleigh area?
Or maybe you have an old gas cooker that needs disconnecting?
We can help you.
Welcome to TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd. We install and disconnect all types of gas cookers, hobs, and ovens, which include
- Gas Cookers
- LPG Gas Cookers
- Gas Range Cookers
- Built-In Gas Ovens
- Dual Fuel Cookers
- Gas Hobs
- Built-In Gas Hobs
Gas cookers still find favour with many Rayleigh residents, especially those into their home cooking.
Gas offers the best heat accuracy for cooking and is an environmentally friendly fuel.
If you have a new gas cooker, oven or hob that needs fitting, please get in touch.
Fitted By Gas Safe Registered Engineers
Experienced Gas Safe Registered engineers undertake all installations.
Fitting a gas cooker is not a DIY job, as it can go wrong. Gas is dangerous in the wrong hands. You should always use a certified and insured gas engineer.
When undertaken by one of our engineers, gas cooker disconnections and installations are a swift and straightforward job. All have many years of experience in the correct fitting of gas cookers.
Our engineer will disconnect your old cooker and carefully install your new one to the highest standard.
Once installed, our engineer will thoroughly test your new gas appliance to ensure it’s working as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
Once installed, your cooker should give you years of daily service without issue.
Using a Gas Safe Registered company to install your new cooker ensures your warranty is valid. Gas appliance manufacturers usually state the warranty is only valid if a qualified and certified engineer has fitted the appliance.
Our engineer will ensure the ‘hot zone’ around your cooker is free from obstruction.
The hot zone needs to be clear of combustible materials such as shelves, wall units, cables, trunking, wallpaper etc. This ensures there’s no fire risk when using your new cooker.
The Gas Cooker Installation Procedure
Gas Cooker Installations are simple, swift and inexpensive. Here’s what a typical fitting looks like.
- Contact us and book a convenient date and time slot
- One of our engineers will arrive at yours at the agreed time
- The engineer will show you his Gas safe ID
- The cooker area and hot zone are inspected
- The gas supply is switched off
- The old gas cooker is disconnected and removed from the space
- The engineer inspects the gas connection to verify suitability with the new cooker.
- The new cooker is unpacked and put into position
- The new cooker is connected to the gas supply
- The gas is switched back on
- The connection is tested for leaking gas
- The new cooker is switched on and tested as per the manufacturer’s instructions
- A gas appliance installation record’s written and presented to you
- The engineer tidies up, takes payment and leaves
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below