We are Boiler servicing specialists
Our gas safe registered Heating Engineers have more than 25 years experience in boiler servicing and will ensure your Boiler is safe and in full working order so you can get the most out of your central heating system.
To minimise the risk of Boiler Breakdown and ensure optimal energy efficiency it is essential you have your Boiler serviced annually. Your home or landlord insurance will only cover a Boiler breakdown if your Boiler is serviced every 12 months. A regular Boiler service will safeguard you and your family (or your tenants if you’re a landlord) against Carbon Monoxide
Our certified engineer’s service standard, system and combi boilers.
Boiler Service Procedure
Customer safety is paramount we will always ensure your Boiler is safe to use.
We will turn up at your home at the agreed time and show you our Gas Safe Register ID card before we start work
All Boilers are serviced using the correct instructions supplied by the manufacturer. Here is a typical Boiler service procedure
- The Boiler case is removed from the boiler then visually checked for signs of leaks or corrosion
- The Boiler and components are cleaned thoroughly
- Gas burner pressure is checked
- A gas rate check is conducted using a gas meter
- A flue gas analysis check is run
- The Boiler seals are checked to ensure they are tight
- Ventilation is checked
- The Boiler Flue is checked
- All Boiler safety devices are checked to ensure they operate properly
- The Boiler and pipework are checked for leaking gas
- A service record is written
Boilers we service
We Service most makes of Boiler which includes
- Saunier Duval
- Worcester Bosch
If you would like a quote or want to book a Heating Engineer please contact us using the phone number or the contact form below