Boiler Servicing Billericay
Call – 01277 800075
Boiler Service For Billericay Area Only £60
Call – 01277 800075
TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd have been servicing Boilers in Billericay for over three decades. We are Worcester Bosch accredited engineers and service all makes and types of Boiler.
Benefits Of A TM Hughes & Son Boiler Service
- An annual Boiler Service prevents the likelihood of Boiler failure and makes sure your Boiler’s running at optimal energy efficiency.
- Breakdowns usually occur in the middle of winter when the Boilers working at it’s hardest; we’re inundated with emergency calls to fix boilers during the winter
- We have noted that our customers who undergo a Boiler service every year rarely suffer from breakdowns.
- There’s nothing worse than going without hot water and heating in freezing weather. Protect yourself from this scenario with a Boiler service
- An experienced Gas Safe Engineer will come to your house whenever you want to service your Boiler
- Our Billericay engineer will produce his Gas Safe Registered identification on arrival so you know for sure you’re using an experienced professional
- The Boiler Service is conducted using a stringent procedure that covers everything; all works carried out in a clean and organised manner
- Following the service, your Boiler will run at optimal efficiency, giving you a cosy home and lower energy bills. (please note the increased efficiency after a service depends on the boiler type and age)
- You’ll also enjoy protection from breakdown and carbon monoxide poisoning, a real risk to all homes with fuel-burning appliances. The Boilers thoroughly checked for signs of carbon monoxide during the service
- If we uncover any issues with the Boiler during the service, we can usually rectify the faults there and then. We carry many parts in stock (if not, we can often source parts locally on the same day)
- If there’s any extra work required due to faulty Boiler parts, we’ll always discuss the cost with you. First, you will never be charged for any work you haven’t agreed to
- Boiler servicing usually validates Boiler breakdowns on most home insurance policies. You’ll probably find that if you haven’t had a service in the previous twelve months, then you’re not covered
- You’re provided with a service record which you can use as proof if necessary
- The engineer will leave the work area as found and go through any recommendations for your Boiler and heating system (if there is any). To ensure everything runs as best as it possibly can
0% Finance is available for Boilers and Repairs. Click Here for more information
Types Of Boiler We Service In Billericay
We service all types of Boiler, which include Regular, System, Combi, Oil, LPG and Electric powered Boilers. We service most Boiler, which includes Alpha, Ariston, Baxi, Ferolli, Keston, Potterton, Saunier Duval, Vaillant, Glow-Worm Grundfos, Heatline, Ideal, Viessman, Vokera and Worcester Bosch.
Boiler Service Procedure
- Older Boilers can leak water from seals and faulty pressure valves, which can cause the casing to rust. The case is thoroughly inspected inside and out for signs of leaking water. In the event we find rust, we’ll attempt to mend the case. If that’s not possible, we’ll get a new Boiler case.
- The case is cleaned
- Boiler seals are checked, making sure they haven’t come loose or suffering from corrosion
- All pipework’s checked for leaks. Any leaking pipes are rectified
- Low pressure and blockages can cause Boilers to switch off continually. Pressure and water flow are checked and adjusted as necessary, and here we’ll detect if there are any blockages present
- All Boiler elements are cleaned. A clean Boiler functions better while enabling us to execute testing with precision
- The gas burner’s cleaned, the pressures checked and adjusted when required
- A Gas meter’s used to run a gas rate check making sure your Boiler’s utilising the correct amount of gas
- The rate of oxygen, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide’s checked with a flue gas analyser making sure your Boiler’s efficient and risk-free
- Ventilations checked, we’ll make sure the boilers receiving the essential ten meters of cubic air for every meter of cubic gas burned
- A flue check establishes if all poisonous gasses are removed while retaining heat at the same time. If necessary, the flues adjusted
- Safety and relief valves are checked, the proper function’s essential to prevent Boiler damage in the event of failure
- The Boiler and Pipework are checked extensively for leaking gas
- The case is refitted securely
- The boilers switched on along with the heating
- A service record’s created. Save this document to show your Boiler’s been serviced by a fully qualified gas safe registered heating engineer
The engineer can make sure all radiators are getting hot and will bleed them if necessary. Sometimes central heating systems are built up with debris (known in the heating trade as sludge). Sludge can cause boiler problems while preventing radiators from getting hot. If this is the case with your system, we may recommend a power flush.
Frozen pipes are a common cause of failure in winter. We’ll check your exterior pipes for vulnerability and make recommendations on insulating if necessary.
If you would like to book a Boiler Service, please contact us using the phone numbers or contact form below
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below
Call – 01277 800075