Welcome to TM Hughes & Son Gas Services Ltd. We install Saniflo systems in Leigh On Sea and the surrounding areas.
What is a Saniflo?
A Saniflo is a macerating pump that allows you to install a bathroom, kitchen or laundry room in a basement, loft, other living spaces and even nooks and cupboards. Areas in the home without access to the sewer pipe.
A Saniflo works by grinding wastewater and solids into a fine slurry, then pumped into the sewer through small-diameter pipes.
The waste can be pumped considerable distances horizontally and vertically. In addition, this concept allows toilets and other plumbing fixtures to be installed in any location in the home.
What Are The Benefits Of A Saniflo?
Saniflo offers several benefits.
- Improved living and convenience
- An extra Bathroom, Kitchen etc, will add value to your property.
- Ease of installation compared to traditional plumbing installation methods.
- Fixtures can be installed in areas previously impossible due to waste plumbing limitations. Add bathrooms, cloakrooms, kitchens and utility rooms anywhere in the home without restriction.
How A Saniflo Installation Can Help You Save Money
A Saniflo installation can help you save money and water in several ways.
- Lower installation costs: Installing a Saniflo system is usually less expensive than conventional plumbing waste pipes, especially when digging trenches and lifting floors are involved.
- Lower water usage: Saniflo systems use minimal water, which could result in lower water bills if you’re on a meter. Water conservation is good for the environment also.
- Low Maintenance: Saniflo systems are easy to maintain
- Long Lasting: Saniflo systems last up to 15 years, sometimes even longer.
How To Determine If A Saniflo Installation Is Right For You
Toilets, showers, baths and basins are connected close to the main waste pipes so they can dispose of waste using flushing water pressure and gravity.
If you want to install a Plumbing fixture in a location in your home that is far from the soil pipe and traditional flush and gravity waste disposal won’t work, then a Saniflo is the best option for you.
Free No Obligation Survey & Quote
Saniflo Installation is a specialised job. Experienced engineers should install the system. There are also several different types of Saniflo systems you need to choose the right one for your situation.
We offer free no-obligation surveys and quotes to the residents of Leigh On Sea for Saniflo Installation.
One of our experienced engineers will undertake a free survey to determine the best Saniflo for your unique needs and wants and write you a free, no-obligation quote. Please contact us for more details.
Hi, I’m Terry the founder and owner of TM Hughes & Son Gas Services
Please get in touch using the Phone Numbers or Contact Form below