What is power flushing?
A power flush (or power flush) is a quick and easy way of reducing your central heating system bill and making your system more efficient.
If your central heating shows signs of any of these symptoms, it could benefit from power flushing.
- Central heating system is slow to warm up
- Radiators are partially cold
- Water in radiators is discoloured or dirty on bleeding
- Radiators leak
- The boiler makes kettle-like noises
- Central heating system has repeated pump failures
Why power flush?
A power flush can restore circulation and efficiency in your central heating system. This is achieved by removing undesirable by-products. This simple process purges them from the system, replacing damaging impure water with clean water, which is chemically treated with corrosion inhibitors to help prevent similar problems in the future.
Our plumbers are fully trained in the power flush system and will ensure that the process is carried out with the minimum of disruption to your home and routine. We’ve been carrying out power flushing in Essex for many years, and use top quality equipment.
Contact us today for prices and further information about the power flush system and its many benefits.
- It’s energy efficient
- Lower fuel bills
- Radiators’ heat output restored
- The whole central heating system is cleaned
- Aggressive water is removed; further water treatment prevents corrosion
- Cures boiler noise
- Sludge removal and de-scaling in one visit
- Helps boiler warranties
- Peace of mind