Gas Fire Servicing In Loughton
Call – 0208 1680365
*Please note we only service Gas Fires. We don’t install them
Annual gas fire servicing ensures safety and efficiency. If you live in and around Loughton and have a gas fire, we would like to offer our service.
Why Choose Us?
- Servicing’s undertaken by experienced gas safe registered engineers
- Servicing prices are fair and inexpensive
- We service all types of fire and flue
Gas Fire Servicing Is Simple
- Book an engineer for a convenient time and date
- Our engineer will always turn up on time
- The work areas protected with dust sheets
- The gas supply is shut off, and the fire assemblies removed
- All essential parts are cleaned, such as the burner unit, catalysts, pipes and pilot assembly.
- Once cleaning is complete, the fire is reassembled, and the gas supply is returned.
- Gas pressure, burn rate, and the flue or chimney are checked and tested to ensure gas is correctly burned and expelled.
- Safety devices are checked and tested, and the fires are tested for leaking gas.
- A service record is written and presented on completion of the service.
Following a service, your fire will run efficiently and safely.
Clean fires have to work less to generate the optimal amount of heat, so you should notice a slight reduction in your energy bills following service.
We check thoroughly for carbon monoxide and ensure all noxious gasses are taken away via the flue or chimney.
Carbon monoxide occurs when gas isn’t burned at the correct rate, something we check during the service.
Our engineer will ensure you have a carbon monoxide alarm positioned in the optimal place, so you’re instantly alerted if there’s ever any present.
Servicing protects you from fire breakdown as a looked after fire is much less likely to fail than a neglected one.
If your fire has a warranty, service will keep it validated as warranties often require annual servicing.
Gas fires are usually covered for breakdown by home insurance policies, which will only be valid if you have a service every year.
We service all types of gas fire, including Standard Open Fronted, High-Efficiency and Outset Gas Fires, and all chimneys and flues, including Brick Chimney/Class One Flues and Pre-Fabricated/ Pre-Cast Flues.
If you would like to book a Gas Fire Service, please contact us using the phone numbers or contact form below.