Gas Cooker Fitting & Disconnection
Brentwood & Surrounding Areas
Call – 01277 800075
Gas Cooker Installation is easy with TM Hughes & Son we have a team of Gas Safe Registered engineers who can disconnect your old oven and install a new one. Our service ensures a quick and safe installation by following a stringent procedure.
- One of our engineers will arrive at your home at the agreed time (feel free to check the engineers Gas Safe Registration card)
- A quick inspection establishes the area, gas line and connections are safe and suitable for your new gas cooker.
- The gas supply’s switched off your old cookers disconnected and removed
- Before installing the new cooker, the gas connections checked to make sure it’s up to standard, if not we’ll fit a new connection
- Your new cookers unpacked, put in place and connected to the gas line
- The gas supplies switched back on and the connections checked for gas leaks
- The cookers tested and a gas appliance installation certificates issued
It’s that easy, a safe installation at a great price. Once installed your free to enjoy your new cooker and the unbeatable home, gas cooked food. You’ll also enjoy lower fuel bills as the latest gas cookers are incredibly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
Gas Safe Registered Engineers
Gas leaks are hazardous and can prove fatal always use a Gas Safe Registered engineers. All our engineers are fully certified with many years experience in fitting gas ovens, hobs and other gas appliances. We can install any type and make of oven which includes.
- Gas Cookers
- LPG Gas Cookers
- Gas Range Cookers
- Built-In Gas Ovens
- Dual Fuel Cookers
- Gas Hobs
- Built-In Gas Hobs
By using a Gas Safe Registered engineer, you validate the ovens warranty and any breakdown cover you may have. Read the small print both will stipulate the oven must be fitted by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Otherwise, the warranty/cover will be invalid.
Before You Book
To fit a gas oven safely and legally specific requirements must be met. Please check the following before calling us, if your home doesn’t meet the criteria, let us know beforehand so we can plan any necessary adjustments.
The new cooker must be installed within 1.5 meters of the gas line and have a suitable connection (we can check the connection before installation).
The area above (750mm) and around (50mm each side) of the hob must be free from
- Kitchen Units
- Wood Cladding
- Any Other Flammable Wall Covering
- Switches & Sockets
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Boilers/Water Heaters
This area’s known as ‘The Hot Zone’ items in the way are a fire hazard and must be removed before the installation if you’re unsure talk to one of our engineers who’ll advise you.
Please use the phone number or contact form below to book a gas cooker installation/disconnection